Free premature baby knitting patterns

Do you have any favourite websites you would like to share? Please post here and remember this is a forum for all ages... You could also include links to your favourite song or joke site but please be careful before clicking llinks you are unsure of - ensure you have good virus software :)
Swift
Site Admin

Free premature baby knitting patterns

Post by Swift »

Hi there

Anyone who knows me will be aware that I am knitting for premature babies who arrive unexpectedly in hospitals... on facebook there is a page called Warm Baby Project who can distribute your knitting if you don't wish to do it yourself and on this page they have links to free premature baby knitting patterns. i would like to share this page with you... all patterns on this page are free as long as they arn't used for commercial purposes.. so for personal use only... have fun looking through them and maybe some little people will have the pleasure of wearing something you have knitted :D

the page is called "Marianna's Lazy Daisy Days" and you can find it here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/source ... s/patterns

Enjoy :)
*~*~* The power of love is greater than the love of power *~*~*